***FOLLOWERS***

Click..

Party image

Monday, November 15, 2010

Good Morning!

Hello Fellow Readers,
Good morning, another day at school. Thank you everyone who voted on the poll! Slide show is winning but 1 person likes it the way i do it and one says that i should just put all my new photography on the top! Thank you so much for your input! I was not able to post any photography this weekend because my camera was left at my fathers house over the weekend and i was unable to get it.. Im so sorry for the inconvenience i really expected to get it. The egg (more info on last post) is gone because IT HATCHED! yay! but now i have under the followers a button to all of my pokemon and eggs i encourage you to click on it!! and "hold" my eggs and feed my pokemon! Thank you!
With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment