***FOLLOWERS***

Click..

Party image

Friday, November 12, 2010

School..

Thankfully, it is the end of the week, just a heads up to come to the blog over the weekend because i will be posting new photography!! So view the photography page this weekend for new photos! Also a shout out (again) to Cherry!! For designing my background and my whole blog! Even though i do design backgrounds and stuff! She does it for me! *MUCH BETTER* thank you so much Cherry for all of your help on my blog you rock *again* you can visit both of her blogs at
cherrysgraphics.blogspot.com and www.thecherryblossomphotography.blogspot.com !!!! You can follow them and tell me you did and get at FREE HEADER! (if you want it) The free header will be made by me! You will need to tell me the color and design ETC....... But you have to have also followed my blogs as well! Also a special shout out to all my followers im not going to name you all, but you know who you are! thank you so much for taking time to read and follow my blog! I love all of yours <3!!>Also if you look at my label cloud you will see that Cherry is the biggest, boldest label i have!! CONGRATS CHERRY! For being the most important and frequent topic in my posts (lol) YOU ROCK! Thank you so much for contributing! and being awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment